- I have attached photos of two issues I am having with my ES Complex 3.5. In opening the living tissue link, I got an error message about 6 to 8 times.
- Valsalva ratio. The box read N/A on two different occasions, November 10, 2018 and then again February 9, 2019.
- What is the adequate time between scans…minutes or days? If I have an error and try a redo on the same person, then there is some discrepancies between the two scans. Is it a frequent issue?
- Do jewelry, rings, keys or watches affect the reading?
- I get variations in the RI (Reflection Index) readings when the scans are only two weeks apart on the same person, is that normal?
- I have fixed the message in the living tissue link part
- Probably the pulse wave reading was not accurate during Valsalva test and it was necessary to repeat the exam
- The adequate Time between scans is more than 20 min. The EIS measurements provoke an output of sweat during some minutes and the humidity could distort the results.
- Jewelry, rings, keys or watches can change bio impedance values and strength of the pulse wave. It’s better to take off.
- RI is related to small arteries stiffness. It can change during the time, it depends on lifestyle.